The Tallys Team at NWSP is preparing for our first release of 2014. This update includes improvements and patches that users on maintenance can benefit from straight away. Use of Tallys is varied from one yard to another and our Q1 2014 release includes something new for everyone.
What to expect?
- Enriched reporting of rack and historical data at Alberta Tubular Products’ stocking points running Tallys.
*This means that ATP will no longer depend upon yard staff to send current stock, historical or transaction reports.
- Owner name and invoice# have been added to the revenue by truck report.
- Ability to add loader operator’s name to an inbound Tally by clicking ‘F7’ and selecting from a list
- Shipment context inaccuracies for duplicate shipment printouts. (ie: Delivery, Credit, Received)
- It is now possible to add multiple shipments to a dispatch with one selection.
- Increased character allowance on in the ‘Via’ field on a Tally to accommodate unit number.
- Repaired window layering issue for available racks during a transfer tally.
- Missing driver name on printed BOLs
- ‘Print Current Selection’ now checked by default for Monthly Cards and Rack reports.
Coming later this quarter:
- New serial entry method allowing fill down of serial prefix, followed by standard entry of unique characters.
*note: legacy functionality and fill down with counter will be retained
Please email email@example.com to schedule implementation of the update.
Check in on us at www.tallys.ca
Follow us on Twitter, and ‘Like’ us on Facebook to keep up to date with the news at NWSP and be among the first to take advantage of ongoing Tallys related research and development.